Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gifting Myself

I spent $40 on myself on nothing practical. I got a manicure, a pedicure, and my bows waxed. It felt good.

Of course the shoes Kiddo made me wear smudged one of the big toes, and I have no comparable polish, but I don't care, because I have pretty eyebrows and no more unsightly cuticles!

Mom and Kidlet got me my x-mas presents and I have NO IDEA what they are, which is incredible. All the x-mas crap is done except for the wrapping. I'm on call tomorrow, and for once I really do have a clear schedule just in case I have to run out and sit somewhere for money. If I don't have to go anywhere then I have bonus time cooped up with the kid who is so starved for my attention lately.

This feels good, this feels right.

Mutha-fuckin' OM.

No comments:

Post a Comment