Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where art thou Holidailies?

Seriously I cannot find a damn thing about signing up for Holidailies 2010. It would just be my luck that once I decide to get off my literary ass and do this thing it's gone. Maybe I'm just jumping the gun. I've got ideas for Holiday themed posts that I don't want to do until I know for sure what is going on Holidailies-wise, so for today enjoy a special glimpse into my life.

A while back I told my 3.5 y/o son his barn door was open to symbolize that his fly was down.

As with any toddler it's a pretty safe bet that 95% of what you say goes in one ear and out the other. No, that's not fair...90-95% of what you say bounces off their skulls without ever reaching the ear hole to begin with. That sounds more accurate. So imagine my surprise when I see a struggling kidlet with half his zipper up getting upset with himself because...wait for it:

"The cows are escaping."

Yessiree, that's my kid in a nutshell. He's gotten past the general development crap and is well into his own personality-wise and I'm tellin' ya, this is gonna be one interesting Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment