Sunday, November 14, 2010

And Here We Go...

Mostly I've done this for Holidailies 2010, which I will link to once I figure out how. All the info I can find is still set to 2009, so I may just be getting a tad too ahead of myself. Black Friday sales have been going since Halloween, and Santa's already at the mall- can you blame me for having an internal clock that's flashing 12:00 most of the time? When I was a kid in Chicago I used to pray that it wouldn't snow before my birthday (Nov. 16th for those keeping score.) It didn't work too often as you may have guessed. Now that I'm spitting distance from 30 (oof) in Tucson, Arizona what can I pray for? That the damn stores won't run out of Pillow Pets before my birthday so my son can have one on Christmas?

I've tried this blogging thing before and quite frankly it sucked. My premise sucked, my profile photo sucked, and my willpower to write something down and post it more than once a month sucked. I'm hoping with the Holidailies crew breathing down my neck I'll find the wherewithal to keep my ass on the millstone or however it goes. Stay tuned, it's going to be a bumpy holiday season.

Smooches,

Lorrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment